GoodYarn Refresher Training
This 3-hour online training has been especially designed to refresh and enthuse our GoodYarn facilitators who may not have delivered a workshop for a while and/or who feel they would like some upskilling on how to deliver a workshop online. The training is delivered in two, 1.5 hour modules with a short break in between and will cover:
- Summary of recent changes made to GoodYarn materials and the rationale for.
- Review of performance reports to date, sharing of insights of what makes for a successful workshop and ideas for overcoming any barriers.
- Run through of the GoodYarn platform and the online challenge.
- How to complete the online registrations and evaluations process.
- Run through of an actual online GoodYarn workshop where the differences in content, teaching and methodology compared to delivering in-person will be clearly highlighted.
- Mastering technical aspects of Microsoft TEAMS or Zoom e.g. setting up and allocating people to breakout rooms; using whiteboards, conducting polls and operating chat functions etc.
There is a minimum of 9 people and a maximum of 12 people for each refresher event and the fee - including updated training manuals and workbook - is $250+GST per person. Registrations are essential. Please click on one of the following links to register your interest.
To be announced...