This two-day interactive facilitator training programme covers both theoretical knowledge and practical skills and equips participants with:
- an understanding of mental health literacy and how to build it through the GoodYarn workshops
- the resources and skills to deliver a 2.5 hour GoodYarn workshop (rural and/or workplace version)
- the ability to use a variety of adult learning techniques to communicate mental health concepts
- an understanding of the individual, societal and environmental determinants of mental health
- knowledge about common mental health problems and how to talk about them
- an understanding of the mental health system and resources available
Please click on one of the following links to register your training place. Please note, our training numbers are limited to 12 people per session.
If you'd like to be put on the training waiting list or to talk about in-house training please contact Michelle: email@example.com 021 234 7413.
Loved it, great to be aboard the GoodYarn Team. Looking forward to making a difference and talking about Mental Health and helping others to also do that
June 2019, Christchurch
I loved everyone's personal reasons for doing this. Thanks for the commitment and for the product.
November 2017, Wellington
The key is to think big but start small. GoodYarn has been one of those programmes we have been able to build from the ground up with the support of the GoodYarn Team.
Was a great setting and was an inspiring group to be part of. Thanks for your energy and passion…it's contagious!
December 2018, Wellington
Thoroughly enjoyed the sessions, love the concept of peer to peer (human to human) believe that this is the best concept that I have come across in my history with Mental illness over the last 24 years.
October 2019, Christchurch
I love being a GoodYarn Facilitator- it has changed my life!
Best training workshop I've been to - very engaging & fun.