GoodYarn Facilitator Training
This two-day interactive facilitator training programme covers both theoretical knowledge and practical skills and equips participants with:
- an understanding of mental health literacy and how to build it through the GoodYarn workshops
- the resources and skills to deliver a 2.5 hour GoodYarn workshop (rural and/or workplace version)
- the ability to use a variety of adult learning techniques to communicate mental health concepts
- an understanding of the individual, societal and environmental determinants of mental health
- knowledge about common mental health problems and how to talk about them
- an understanding of the mental health system and resources available
Please click on one of the following links to register your training place. Please note, our training numbers are limited to 12 people per session. As from May 2022 onwards, if for any reason an in-person training is not possible, we will be able to deliver this training virtually. This decision will be made two weeks out from the scheduled event and will incur a small additional fee to help cover the cost of having an additional trainer.
6 - 7 October 2022, Auckland (Course full, waitlist operating.)
If you'd like to be put on the training waiting list or to talk about in-house training please contact Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org 021 234 7413.
Incredibly well-designed, evidence based course
Incredibly well-designed, evidence-based course.
Truly outstanding facilitator.
Truly outstanding facilitator. So much to learn from your trainer both in their adult learning approach and their deep knowledge of mental and public health.
I love GoodYarn
I love GoodYarn - it has changed my life
The key is to think big but start small.
The key is to think big but start small. GoodYarn has been one of those programmes we have been able to build from the ground up with the support of the GoodYarn Team.